2013 Mac Halloween Face Charts - MAC x Rick Baker Collection Face Charts for Holiday 2013. Along with the new collection, Mac has also released face charts to help us create the looks. See more below.
Legendary special-effects artist Rick Baker brings his movie makeup magic to M·A·C with a unique collection featuring products chosen to create three Halloween looks designed exclusively by the artist (Bride, Day of Dead and Zombie). Comes complete with everything you need to create the looks, including Acrylic Paints, Paintsticks, Chromagraphic Pencils, Set Powder, Monster FX, Penultimate Eye Liner and Chromacake.
- Face: White Face and Body Foundation: applied to the face using a 190 Brush. Mylar Eye Shadow: used to set the skin and on cheekbones to highlight. Omega Eye Shadow: used to contour the cheekbones. Currant and Brick Lip Pencils with Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner used together to create stitches and staples on face
- Eyes: Omega Eye Shadow: used in the crease and under the lash line, Brun Eye Shadow: applied in the crease to create dimension, Bitter Eye Shadow: applied on the lid, inner crease and brow bone, Black Black Chromagraphic Pencil: applied at top of lash line and in waterline, using the 209 Brush to buff and smudge. Club Eye Shadow: applied using the 252 Brush on top of the pencil and winged out into the crease. Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner: lined along the top lash line and to add a wing at the end of the eye. 48 Lash: applied to top lash line.
- Lips: Currant Lip Pencil: used to line the lips
- Face: Pure White Chromacake: to cover the entire face area, Black Black Chromagraphic Pencil: to fill in the nose area, Basic Red Acrylic Paint: used to fill spider’s body on centre of forehead, add colour to rose petals on chin, and to colour flower shape around eyes. Pure White Chromagraphic Pencil: to highlight the spider’s back, Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner: to draw legs and outline of spider, create spider’s web, scrolls on both sides of the web and mouth, and outline the teardrop. Hi-Def Cyan Chromagraphic Pencil: to add teardrop to the cheek. Pure White Acrylic Paint: to create highlight inside the tear drop. Dusty Purple Eye Shadow: applied to create depth under cheekbones.
- Eyes: Black Black Chromagraphic Pencil: used to sketch around orbital bone and line inside the eye. Lime Eye Shadow: applied to eyelid using 242 Brush. Moss Eye Shadow: applied a small amount on the eyelid. Carbon Eye Shadow: used a 266 Brush to outline circles around the eye, shade under them.
- Eyelid kept bare, filled sketched-out orbital area using 266 Brush. Deep Purple Eye Shadow: applied to the orbital area. Landscape Green Acrylic Paint: to outline flower shape around eyes and fill in rose leaves. Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner: used to finely line the upper eyelid. Haute & Naughty Lash: used to coat upper and lower lashes. 44 Lash: applied on upper lash line.
- Lips: Pure White Chromagraphic Pencil: used to fill in lips. Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner: used to add the “teeth.”
- Face: DIRT MONSTER FX: drip from the hairline, spattering across the face using a 204 Brush. Black Black Chromagraphic Pencil: applied to sketch in under eye bags. Black Black Paintstick: used to shade both sides of the neck and around the jawline. Pure White Paintstick: applied using 242 Brush to fill in lines on forehead, cheekbone, nose, anywhere flesh is exposed. Invisible Set Powder: applied all over the face. Pure White Chromacake: applied using the 189 Brush to stipple texture over the face. Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner: added a few drips directly from the bottle to accentuate the black line-work (nasal folds, forehead lines, under eye bags).
- Eyes: Black Black Paintstick: shaded under the eye with a 244 Brush. Pure White Paintstick: applied to the eyelid using 244 Brush. Black Black Chromagraphic Pencil: used to line inside the eye.
- Lips: Pure White Chromagraphic Pencil: used to fill in the “teeth.” Pure White Acrylic Paint: added to “teeth” to bring more dimension. Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner: used to add details to “teeth.”