1. Bella Sugar strives to entertain readers through helpful and informative information about beauty and fashion. They highlight celebrity looks and offer tips about helping makeup look fresh.
Popular Post: See 61 of This Year’s Prettiest Oscar Makeup Looks Up Close
2. Beauty Addict writer, Kristen Kelly, shares her extensive knowledge of makeup with readers through reviews of beauty products. She also offers tips on how to achieve celebrity looks.
Popular Post: Self-Tanner Review Series: Victoria’s Secret Beach Sexy Gradual Tan Moisturizer SPF 15
3. Beauty Snob highlight the latest beauty products and offers helpful recommendation. They also provide surveys to find to have readers decide which celebrity looks best.
Popular Post: Mink Lashes: In the Lash of Luxury
4. Lisa Eldridge is one of the most highly regarded makeup artists today. She shares helpful advice about current trends and informative product recommendations to readers along with lovely photos and video tutorials.
Popular Post: Soft Tonal Look Clemence Poesy
5. Temptalia is a helpful resource for beauty enthusiasts with international recognition. This site offers informative recommendations and giveaways as well as products to stay away from and sales alerts.
Popular Post: MAC Marcel Wanders 2 Collection for Spring 2012
6. Daily Makeover shares information about celebrity trends, advice, and industry news. The blog also offers a helpful tool that allows readers to upload a photo of themselves and try different hairstyles and makeup before making a big change.
Popular Post: Get Dreamy, saucer-size Eyes with this Simple Eyeliner Technique
7. Makeup and Beauty boasts that it has become one of the hottest beauty blogs in America. They share helpful product reviews, giveaways, and informative advice about beauty.
Popular Post: The Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection, and a Letter to Don Draper
8. Sephora’s Beauty & the Blog share information about trends, gossip, and news about the beauty industry and upcoming product releases. They also offer beauty advice and gift ideas.
Popular Post: #HaveAWonderstruckBirthday Giveaway
9. The Beauty Brains is a group of scientists who specialize in cosmetics and share their expertise of how chemicals are used in beauty products. They address fascinating topics about why one product is better than another based on their ingredients.
Popular Post: How Is Sunblock Different Than Sunscreen?
10. Makeup Geek strives to help readers improve their makeup skills through advice, tips, and video tutorials in order for them to feel more beautiful. They offer information about upcoming trends, product reviews, and advice about choosing the right makeup for any occasion.
Popular Post: Product Smackdown: NARS Sheer Glow vs. Neutrogena Healthy Skin
11. Makeup Bag was named as one of the top ten hottest beauty blogs by WWD. They offer helpful product reviews, news about upcoming collections, and tips on beauty.
Popular Post: Bobbi Brown Fall 2011 Marrakesh Chic
12. Fab Over Forty strives to help women feel beautiful without feeling the need to have surgery or injections. Writer, Kari Solyntjes, shares her expertise in product research and tips on choosing the right hair and makeup colors for you.
Popular Post: Oily Skin Sufferers Rejoice
13. The Makeup Girl offers insightful advice and tips about looking ones best. They share beauty and celebrity gossip as well as product reviews and giveaways.
Popular Post: Celebrity Makeup: Kim Kardashian’s Gunmetal Smokey Eyes…
14. xSparkage shares makeup tutorials, product reviews, and creative ideas for improving makeup skills. Each post includes high definition photos to demonstrate each look.
Popular Post: A Few Shots from the Paris Trip!
15. Spoiled Pretty is an award-winning lifestyle blog that features makeup advice, giveaways, product reviews, and news about the beauty industry. They offer helpful tips on sales and their posts and photos are inspiring and beautiful.
Popular Post: Lauren Merkin for John Frieda Flyaway Tamer Clutch Giveaway
16. Misschievous offers product comparisons and advice about applying makeup. Blog author, Julia, also shares video tutorials through YouTube for even more makeup fun.
Popular Post: Updated Makeup Collection, Storage, and Lighting Ideas
17. British Beauty Blogger is the author of four published beauty books and is always interested in the ever-changing subject of beauty. She offers information on the best products but doesn’t hold back about products she doesn’t like.
Popular Post: Fake Make Up
18. Lipstick Powder N Paint shares beauty advice, product reviews, and news about high fashion runway shows. The posts are full of helpful information as well as beautiful editorial images.
Popular Post: Last Chance to Score Your FREE* Perfect 10 Product Coupon
19. Kiss And Makeup shares information about the latest beauty trends, celebrity-inspired beauty, and product reviews. Their magazine-style layout is beautiful and easy to find just what you’re looking for.
Popular Post: Check out China Glaze’s The Hunger Games Nail Colours
20. Kandee J offers helpful advice about looking your best and taking care of your body. She shares difficult life experiences and lessons she learned that made her a better person along with tips about the best beauty products and giveaways.
Popular Post: Eyeko Mascara Friday GiveAway – 50 winners!
21. I Heart Cosmetics shares helpful advice about looking your best. The ideas, product reviews, and commentary on the beauty industry are insightful and beneficial.
Popular Post: Lynx Attract for Women Review
22. Bubblegarm shares helpful ideas and information about writer Muhsine Emin’s favorite subjects: beauty and fashion. She shares information about her favorite products as well as stories from her life.
Popular Post: Summary of our trip…
23. Eyeshadow Government shares information about the latest trends and beauty products. Their posts also highlight new clothing lines and collections from some of our favorite designers.
Popular Post: Mad About Maybelline: Dream Bouncy Cheeks and Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Reviews
24. The Makeup Mole offers readers insider information from the fashion and beauty industry. The products that this Australian-born makeup artist highlights are quality merchandise that she has really put to the test.
Popular Post: In My Kit: Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
25. Bit By the Beauty Bug shares her quest with readers to find the best beauty products on the market. She also offers her opinions about red carpet fashions as well as ideas for readers to improve their look.
Popular Post: L’Oreal Twitter Chat With Dr. Gervaise Gersner & Giveaway
26. Jack and Hill are two beauty fanatic women who have a passion for informing readers about the latest and greatest beauty products and trends. Their posts discuss the ins and outs of cosmetics and beauty.
Popular Post: MAC Greasepaint Sticks
27. Makeup Loves Me discusses beauty and makeup trends as well as provides helpful reviews of beauty products. The New York resident who runs this blog shares her thoughts on everything from eyelash extensions and skin creams to laser hair removal as well as tips on achieving different looks.
Popular Post: Review: Maybelline illegal length fiber extensions mascara
28. Musings of a Muse shares her unique perspective on beauty products as well as thoughts on pop culture. Her posts are both informative and witty.
Popular Post: NARS Gaiety Blush NARS Douce France Trio Eyeshadow review & Swatches
29. Raging Rouge shares her thoughts and opinions of the many beauty products she samples. She also offers news about the beauty industry, as well as “Trend Alerts” to inform readers of the next big thing.
Popular Post: Trend Alert: Teal Nails!
30. Beautiful Makeup Search shares reviews of the latest products and news on trends to watch. Their site is full of endless tips and advice for looking your best.
Popular Post: TRIA Hair Removal Laser Update 2
31. Talking Makeup is one makeup connoisseur’s outlet for describing what she knows about beauty. She offers information about fashion and cosmetic industry news as well as product reviews.
Popular Post: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Makeup Collection
32. Makeup Junkie offers reviews of new beauty products as well as tips from professionals on makeup. Makeup Junkie has also been hosting makeup workshops for those who want to become professional makeup artists or professionals who want to hone their skills.
Popular Post: Makeup Junkie Loves…Mark. Spring Accessories!
33. Addicted to Lipstick shares a passion for cosmetics through product reviews, industry news and tips for looking your best. This blog also offers product giveaways as well as skin care advice. Popular Post: Ways To Store Your Makeup Vanities
34. Clumps of Mascara boasts of having the largest mascara review online archive, and the posts don’t disappoint. The information presented on this site is wildly helpful for anyone looking to learn more about the mascara industry.
Popular Post: TMI Tuesday: My weight and my insecurities
35. Lip Glossiping is written by a mother from the UK who loves cosmetics and photography. She shares lovely photos of all of the products she talks about and offers tips on upcoming trends.
Popular Post: Hello? Is This Thing On?
36. Rouge Deluxe is a helpful resource for beauty product reviews from Singapore. They share many informative posts about their favorite products as well as tips for achieving just the right look.
Popular Post: Lancome Les Yeux Doux Vert Tendresse and Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation
37. Hey, Dollface is an excellent resource for beauty enthusiasts, specifically geared towards those with pale skin and/or red hair. The writer shares her experiences and sometimes frustrations with readers about caring for her delicate skin.
Popular Post: Products for Pale Skin: NARS Illuminator
38. Frantastic Makeup is written by 28-year-old ‘beauty junkie,’ Francine. She shares tips on finding cosmetics bargains as well as reviews and advice on skincare on her helpful blog.
Popular Post: Rae Morris “Makeup: The Ultimate Guide” Review & Inspired Look
39. The London Lipgloss is written from the unique perspective of a record label owner/live music photographer in London. She shares her favorite fashion and makeup finds as well as thoughts on fashion week.
Popular Post: London Fashion Week a/w12 Through My Eyes
40. Miss Tified shares her struggles and triumphs with cosmetics and beauty with her readers. The product information she shares is helpful and her thoughts on skincare are informative.
Popular Post: Bare Escentuals
41. Beauty and Personal Grooming is targeted at helping women learn about taking care of their bodies. They share information on doing makeup like the pros and recipes for homemade remedies – this site has it all.
Popular Post: Get Away From Stress
42. The Gloss Menagerie offers helpful advice on beauty from the Southern California area. They share giveaways as well as tips on achieving the right look for a big event coming up.
Popular Post: Giveaway: Zoya for Peter Som Nail Polish Trio
43. Vex In The City is a beauty blog written by Yinka from the UK about her passion for cosmetics. She shares her opinions of her favorite products as well as tips on looking good in the city.
Popular Post: Never Feel Guilty Again
44. Makeup By RenRen is written by a makeup artist from Atlanta, Georgia. She shares information on her favorite products as well as ones she regrets buying and how to spot counterfeit products.
Popular Post: Makeup Storage & Organization: Lori Greiner Deluxe
45. 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic shares with readers her journey to finding a quick beauty routine that fits her busy lifestyle. She offers helpful advice about products as well as giveaways and tips on beauty.
Popular Post: Laser Hair Removal At Home? I Try Out the Silk’n Sens Epil
46. Elk Von Freudenberg is a helpful resource for finding out about the latest beauty trends and advice from a professional makeup artist’s perspective. She shares tips and ideas for how certain runway looks are achieved.
Popular Post: 3 New Hair Looks From Amika
47. Fig & Sage offers a different perspective on beauty blogging. The two sisters who run this blog strive to become more socially conscious of the products they buy and share alternatives with readers.
Popular Post: Announcing The Best In Natural Beauty Awards: Organic Lip Balm Winners
48. Pixiwoo shares helpful product reviews for new beauty products for readers. They also offer helpful advice about applying makeup to look like the most beautiful celebrities.
Popular Post: NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
49. Just Nice Things is a beauty blog from UK that offers helpful advice about products and inspiration through beautiful photos. Their posts are full of helpful information on great products.
Popular Post: My A-England Collection