MAC Too Fabulous Collection
MAC Too Fabulous Collection. The MAC Too Fabulous Collection hits stores March 4th, and if you didn't get a chance to stock up on your c...
Lips and cheeks get the pretty young thing treatment…Cremesheen Glass makes a comeback for Spring 2010. Introducing six new très jolie shades and three bring-back essentials, because the world wants more of this creamy, high-flying gloss formula that provides sheer, Just Superb colour with a touch of sex-o-shine!
To accentuate them, a combination of six Lip Pencils ranging from neutral to pinks and browns, to delight and define. And here’s a lovely thought: six new Mineralize Blush Duos are also making a limited appearance. Inspired by the original, they provide a gossamer sheer and lightweight application…all Too Fabulous.
Cremesheen glass (all will be permanent)
- Just superb - Dirt neutral pink
- Loud & lovely - Blue pink
- Richer, Lusher - Peach coral
- Double dare - Coral red
- Deelight - Mid-tone neutral
- Over indulgence - Neutral brown
- Fashion scoop - Clear pink (repromote)
- Partial to pink - Light peach pink (repromote)
- Boy bait - Light nude (repromote)
- Boldy bare - Dirt red brown (LE)
- Mouth off - Deep peach coral (LE)
- Trimmed in pink - Bright blue pink (LE)
- In Synch - Bright yellow pink (LE)
- Naked liner - Light neutral (LE)
- Chestnut - Intense brown
Mineralize Blush Duo A limited-edition Mineralize Blush featuring two shades swirled into an abstract pattern. Delivers the sheer colour and soft, dimensional pearl finish of all M∙A∙C Mineralize powder formulas.
* Rhapsody in Two Light pale pink/pale peach (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* Chic Couple Light yellow brown/dark peach (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* Two Virtues Light blue pink/light violet (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* Bi-Tone Rose pink/copper bronze (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* Buddy Up Dirty rose / neutral yellow pink (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* Sun & Moon Neutral brown / pink brown (Frost)