Holiday 2009 Yves Saint Laurent Holiday Look Collection
Holiday 2009 Yves Saint Laurent Holiday Look Collection. Filled with hues of rich deep plums and shades of red this collection is purely for...
Leaving glitter behind, Yves Saint Laurent opts for the ultimate chic of pure, vibrant, incandescent colors. From sublime red to deep plum, the shades adapt with variable textures, multiple effects and powerful combinations. Worn alone in a refined monochrome or paired in contrasting duos, they are intensely alive and designed to be freely expressed for an instinctive, ultra couture make-up look.
As a treat for yourself or as a gift, two precious objects stir desire. They go everywhere, are as eye-catching as couture accessories, and they glorify lips and eyes in an instant. Gold or silver, these sparkling compacts are engraved with the emblematic Yves Saint Laurent heart. Their black vinyl straps slip onto a key ring, handbag or belt. For daytime or night time, for lips or eyes, they feature two harmonious duos for liberated, intuitive application.
- PALETTE DUO POUR LES LÈVRES illuminates the lips with a shiny rosy-beige lipstick and a pearly champagne gloss.
- PALETTE DUO POUR LES YEUX lights up the eyes with a pearly lavender used as a highlighter, and outlines them with intense violet.
Mini Touche Blush N°11
The mini version of TOUCHE BLUSH slips into any evening bag. With its soft, faithful puff and mirror, it enhances the face’s voluptuous curves and the décolleté. The new shade N°11 – Sparkling Beige, a slightly scintillating coral beige, gives the skin a subtle ivory aura. A few caressingly soft touches suffice for instant, ultra-feminine radiance.
- Rouge Pur Lipstick: N°149 – Black Tulip, N°150 – Sublime Red, N°151 – Sweet Dark Purple, N°152 – Pink Grenadine
- Golden Gloss: N°17 – Golden Cherry, a rich red, N°18 – Golden Lavander, a subtle mauve
- Eyeshadow Duo: N°1 – Heavenly Beige/ Astral Brown
- Dramatic Styling Mascara: N°1– Deep Black
- La Laque: N°1 – Sublime Red and N°34 – Black Tulip