Managing Short Hair Styles
Managing Short Hair Styles . Short hair is by far the most popular hairstyle of the season this year. From the pixie boy cut to the bob ...
Managing Short Hair Styles. Short hair is by far the most popular hairstyle of the season this year. From the pixie boy cut to the bob women are eager to create less stress and chop off their tresses. Although, short hair may seem like it is a breeze there is a lot of hair maintenance if not more than having longer hair. Recently, cutting my hair into a boy cut pixie I soon learned how much care there is into making sure my hair stays in immaculate condition.
1. Washing your hair weekly is very necessary. Reason being is because your scalp is exposed to more pollutants and irritants.
2. Make sure you do not use any hair products that contain alcohol because that will dry your out and eventually cause massive breakage. There is nothing worse than short, unhealthy hair!
3. For women of color get the back of your neck lined as often as it grows. This will keep the hair looking fresh whether it is styled or not.
4. Hair should be conditioned regularly to insure the hair stays moisturized and healthy especially if your hair is colored or straightened.
5. Have fun with it! Ask your hairdresser to try new things! Rock the short hair; you will never have looked better!