Saturday, November 28, 2009
The pair will both have their own lipsticks for the line including MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick and Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick which will retail for $14 (approx £8.50). 100% of the proceeds will go to the MAC AIDS Fund. I know one thing I will definitely be picking up the MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick hoping of course that it looks pretty just as much as it will help out the cause.
Jonas Brothers Video Game On Nintendo DS- gossipy girlz
Selena Gomez Clothing Line Dream Out Loud- gossipy girlz
Philosophy Holiday Goodies and Scents-addicted to lipstick
Elegant Holiday Hairstyles- hairstylenewsblog
How to Lose Weight By Eating More Vegetables- fit and living life
Mimi Fashionable Maternity Clothes- pregnancy baby blog
Megan Fox Joins Emporio Armani- fashion devo
Mulberry Joins Forces With Apple For Great Fashionable Handbags- handbagstylenews
How To Do Kristen Stewart’s Makeup and Hairstyle- gossipy girlz
Kidada Jones For Disney Couture Inspired By the Book The Art of the Disney Princess- fashion influencers
2009 Top Christmas Toys, Gifts, and Presents for Kids- gossipy girlz
Tips For Finding A High Quality Salon Hair Product- glowingskincarenews
New Years Eve Dresses-imageandstylenews
Sephora 2009 Holiday Makeup Trends and Beauty Looks-addicted to lipstick
Holiday Dresses and Dress Trends For 2009- imageandstylenews
2009 Rihanna Hairstyles and Haircuts-hairstyls53
2009 Oeuf Fall Collection- pregnancy baby blog
Vampire Diaries Fashion- fashion looks
Why Having Fiber In Your Diet is So Important and Can Help You Lose Weight- fit and living life
Baby Bump Watch Tiffani Thiessen Expecting First Child With Husband Brady Smith- pregnancy baby blog
Reese Witherspoon Has New Fragrance From Avon "In Bloom Fragrance"-the sweetest aroma
Hottest Winter Boots Styles- sale alert shopping
Georgia Jagger and Coco Rocha New Faces of Rimmel- fashion devo
Nars Fall 2009 Swatches and Sheer Matte Foundation Review- addicted to lipstick
Decorate The Home For The Holidays With These Finds- sales alert shopping
Jean Paul Gaultier For Target- the chic expo
Kim K's Favorite Beauty Products- makeup and stilettos
Celebrities With Long Hair- hairstylenewsblog
Best Clothing For Your Body Shape- real women have curves
“Rihanna Rocks Blonde Mohawk”- imageandstylenews
Thanksgiving Hairstyles- imageandstylenews
Thanksgiving Dresses and Fashionable Looks- imageandstylenews
Sarah Jssica Parker Loves Christian Louboutin in Sex and the City 2- real women wear heels
Twilight Hairstyles- hairstyles 53
Target Black Friday Ads 2009- sales alert shopping
2009 Christmas Hottest Video Games and Systems- gossipy girlz
Organic Anti Aging Skin Care Products- glowingskincarenews
Love Moschino Lower Priced Accessories From Moschino- handbagstylenews
Stella McCartney Does GapKids- pregnancy baby blog
“Americas Next Top Model Cycle 13 Winner Nicole“- imageandstylenews
2009 Christmas Hairstyles, and Makeup Trends- imageandstylenews
Victoria's Secret New Fragrance Collection Velvet- the sweetest aroma
Olsen Twins New Clothing Line With JCPennys Olsenboye- the fashion influencers
Shine and Glimmer For This Holiday Season With These Looks- sales alert shopping
Nicole Richie's New Clothing Line Winter Kate- fashion and beauty style
Christina Ricci's New Short Cropped Haircut- trendy hairstyles 4 me
Los Angeles Premiere Twilight New Moon Best Dressed- who wore that
Holiday 2009 Yves Saint Laurent Holiday Look Collection- addicted to lipstick
How To Control and Treat Acne- glowingskincarenews
Mac All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Collection- addicted to lipstick
2009 and 2010 Fall and Winter Eye Makeup Trends- makeup and stilettos
The Importance of Prenatal Vitamins for Pregnant Women- pregnancy baby blog
2009 American Music Awards Best Dressed- imageandstylenews
Thursday, November 26, 2009
3 DAYS ONLY! Get FREE Shipping on all orders at Sephora.com! Enter code SHIP4FREE at checkout. Offer is valid November 28th through November 30th
bebe - 15% off $100 w/ code: 15OFF100
Get 20% off Bare Escentuals Foundation Kits at Sephora.com. Offer valid now through December 1st.
6pc Holiday Luxuries Gift Set - The Ultimate Beauty Gift Set $24.99 with any $10 Beauty purchase (Over $100 Value) glam packed with 5 full-size beauty riches & a luxury cosmetics bag
Shop Alloy and get 15% off of your entire order with code DISC15A! (Expires 12.17.09)
Take 20% Off Your Entire Alloy Purchase! Hurry, offer valid through 12.03.09.
Get FREE US shipping with any $25 Benefit Cosmetics order. Enter SHIP2009 at checkout. Offer valid 11.27.09–11.30.09. Not valid with other offers. Excludes sale items & sharpeners. Offer valid one time per customer.
Holiday Special. Extra 20% OFF Fragrance Gift Sets
Black Friday Cyber Monday FREE Gift with Every Purchase
Plus Check Out....
Lancome is having a Friends and Family sale (at their website) from now through November 30. Take 20% off your order (excluding gift cards, gift sets, and beauty box) with free shipping, with code HOLIDAYJOY2
Armani is having a Friends and Family sale, also ending November 30. Take 20% off your order of makeup and skincare — also includes free shipping — with code FAMILY
Bobbi Brown is offering 20% off any order at BobbiBrown.com November 30 – December 2 (it looks like no code is necessary)
CherryCulture is offering 20% off through November 30 with code TKS20
Shu Uemura is offering 20% off November 27 – December 1 with code WISH09
Smashbox is offering 20% off through December 1 with code SBFF9
Butter London is offering 30% off through November 29 with code VIP1109
Free shipping at Saks with code HOLIDAY9
Free shipping at Neiman Marcus with code NMNOV
Bergdorf Goodman is having $25 off any $100 beauty purchase, December 1 – 5
Monday, November 23, 2009
Private sample sale Gilt Group
Private Sample Sale Haute Look
Sunday, November 22, 2009
The Pretty Ad ( One of the things that lured me in I loved her Eye Look, and it tells you what you need to recreate it on the back)
I picked up one Blush Called Dapple Apple, A pretty pink for my skintone
Swatch of cream shadow High Maintenance ( Applied with Shadow Insurance and Powder shadow on top it last all day and does not crease)
Swatch of eyeshadows Golden Lady and Feeling Hot
- Myself - Creamy pale yellow beige (Lustre) (LE)
- Equality - Light mid tone mauve with pearlized pigments (Lustre) (LE)
- Empowered - Creamy mid tone neutral brown (Satin) (LE)
- 5N - Sheer plum brown (Lustre) (LE) (Repromote from N Collection)
- Glamour for all - Sheer pale baby pink with pearlized pigments (LE)
- Spirit & Soul - Frosted dark cool brown (LE)
- Liqueur - Frosted mid tone pink brown (LE) (Repromote from Cult of Cherry)
- Naked Frost - Sheer taupe with silver pearlized pigments (LE) (Repromote)
Eye Shadows: $14.50USD
- All Races - Cool light mauve taupe (Matte) (LE)
- Cross-Cultural - Dark yellow brown (Matte) (LE)
- Banshee - Warm taupe with frost and sparkle (Lustre) (Repromote from Rebel Rock)
- Showstopper - Deep blackened brown (Matte) (Repromote from Icon: Diana Ross)
- Universal Mix - Sparkly white gold (LE)
- Rich Life - Dark cool brown with silver pearlized pigments (LE)
Impeccable Brow Pencil: $15.00USD/$18.00CAD (New and Permanent)
- Blonde - Pale yellow brown
- Dirty Blonde - Cool light brown
- Taupe - Mid-tone taupe
- Black - Blackened dark neutral brown
Penultimate Brow Marker: $16.50USD/$20.00CAD
- Universal - Sheer netural brown
- Mink - (LE) (Repromote)
- Clear - (Permanent)
- Lingering - Soft taupe brown (Permanent)
- Spiked - Rich brunette (Permanent)
Beauty Powder Blush:
- Personal Style - Light mauve taupe (LE)
- All's Good - Cool deep rose (LE)
Blot Powder/Pressed: $21.00USD
- Medium dark
- Deep dark
Friday, November 20, 2009
In this collection are three new shimmery rock and crystal inspired eye shadows:
- BR618 Pyrite Sun Intense reddish copper “Inspired by the smooth, multi-dimensional striations of Pyrite.”
- BL616 Blue Stone Deep inky blue “Created after an unidentified rock sample with a blue-black appearance, marbled with white. The last stop before black.”
- SV817 Pyrite Crystal Rich, luminous silver “Designed after a rich Cubic Pyrite sample. Cool and warm collide in bright new silver.”
Also in this collection:
- Perfect Mascara in Intense Teal (GR703) Lustrous green with a metallic gloss.
- Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil in Golden Green (GR503) Burnished golden green.
- Translucent Loose Powder loose powder perfect for all skin tones providing that “invisible” look.
Leaving glitter behind, Yves Saint Laurent opts for the ultimate chic of pure, vibrant, incandescent colors. From sublime red to deep plum, the shades adapt with variable textures, multiple effects and powerful combinations. Worn alone in a refined monochrome or paired in contrasting duos, they are intensely alive and designed to be freely expressed for an instinctive, ultra couture make-up look.
As a treat for yourself or as a gift, two precious objects stir desire. They go everywhere, are as eye-catching as couture accessories, and they glorify lips and eyes in an instant. Gold or silver, these sparkling compacts are engraved with the emblematic Yves Saint Laurent heart. Their black vinyl straps slip onto a key ring, handbag or belt. For daytime or night time, for lips or eyes, they feature two harmonious duos for liberated, intuitive application.
- PALETTE DUO POUR LES LÈVRES illuminates the lips with a shiny rosy-beige lipstick and a pearly champagne gloss.
- PALETTE DUO POUR LES YEUX lights up the eyes with a pearly lavender used as a highlighter, and outlines them with intense violet.
Mini Touche Blush N°11
The mini version of TOUCHE BLUSH slips into any evening bag. With its soft, faithful puff and mirror, it enhances the face’s voluptuous curves and the décolleté. The new shade N°11 – Sparkling Beige, a slightly scintillating coral beige, gives the skin a subtle ivory aura. A few caressingly soft touches suffice for instant, ultra-feminine radiance.
- Rouge Pur Lipstick: N°149 – Black Tulip, N°150 – Sublime Red, N°151 – Sweet Dark Purple, N°152 – Pink Grenadine
- Golden Gloss: N°17 – Golden Cherry, a rich red, N°18 – Golden Lavander, a subtle mauve
- Eyeshadow Duo: N°1 – Heavenly Beige/ Astral Brown
- Dramatic Styling Mascara: N°1– Deep Black
- La Laque: N°1 – Sublime Red and N°34 – Black Tulip
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Discover the new incarnation of iconic ROUGE ALLURE lipstick — a liquid lip colour inspired by the legendary lacquered Coromandel screens in Mademoiselle’s rue Cambon apartment. Intensely rich colour and patent-like shine last up to eight hours. Temptingly creamy texture and fuller coverage feel deeply indulgent from the very first touch. A unique applicator in an elegant case provides perfectly precise application. Available in eight stunning shades.
Rouge Allure Laque / Luminous Satin Lip Lacquer
* Santal Nude
* Ming Nude rose
* Phoenix Candy pink
* Mandarin Coral
* Dynastie Pink
* Coromandel Red
* Dragon True red
* Imperial Deep rose
Rouge Allure / Luminous Satin Lip Colour
* Mythic Light beige
* Orientale Rose beige
* Fatale Deep plum
Le Vernis / Nail Colour
* Ming Pink
* Coromandel Deep red
* Dragon True red
* Imperiale Brown
FREE Metallic Flower clutch filled with 8 samples at Sephora.com! Yours with any $25 purchase. Use code CLUTCH4U at checkout.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Show: JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M
Lead Hair: Ginger Boyle for Aveda, Planet Salon, Beverly Hills, CA
The look is very rock and roll—edgy and imperfect with thick, ruffled texture. A new flat-iron technique creates square-shaped waves for easy, rocker chic style.
Get the Look/Step-by-Step:
* Step 1: Separate hair into top and bottom sections, creating a horizontal line from ear to ear. Further divide the top section into two to three layers, depending on the amount of hair. Twist and secure each layer at the top of the head with a hair clip.
* Step 2: Spray bottom section of hair with Aveda Air Control™ Hair Spray for shine and workable hold.
* Step 3: Beginning with the bottom section of hair and working in one-inch sections, flat-iron hair beginning at the roots, and stopping about one to two inches from ends. Wrap the closed flat-iron around straightened hair as if using a curling iron. Repeat throughout bottom section of hair, alternating the direction of the curl with each piece.
* Step 4: Wrap waves three at a time into loose braids and wind into rosettes. Secure loosely against the head with clips, helping to set the curls.
* Step 5: Repeat steps with additional layers of hair, moving upwards and leaving the top layer untouched.
* Step 6: Release remaining top section of hair from clip and create a middle part from forehead to crown.
* Step 7: Separate two-inch long pieces of hair along the middle part. Hold sections vertically between two fingers and backcomb the bottom two inches of hair, closest to the root. Flat-iron each backcombed portion to set texture and enhance volume.
* Step 8: Once all hair in the top layer has been backcombed and set with the flat-iron, gently comb the entire section of hair away from the face. Be careful not to comb out volume created at the roots.
* Step 9: Remove all hair clips, letting rosettes fall, and roughly rake fingers throughout to loosen waves. Spray Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ throughout to amplify volume.
* Step 10: Finish the look by creating a subtle side part. Lightly sprinkle Aveda Pure Abundance™ Hair Potion throughout the roots and massage into scalp for added volume and matte texture.
Aveda Products Used:
Aveda Air Control™ Hair Spray
Aveda Volumizing Tonic™
Aveda Pure Abundance™ Hair Potion
Ginger Boyle Quotes:
Q: What was your inspiration for this look? How did you collaborate with the designer to create the look?
“Jimmy and I sought to create a hair look inspired by the feeling you get when putting on a Jimmy Choo shoe: you just melt into it. The look is organic and naturally flowing, yet sexy, edgy and tousled.”
Q: How could a woman achieve this look on her own?
“This look is sexy and easy to recreate for day or evening wear. Prep hair with Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ for volume and flexibility. Working in one-inch sections, curl hair around a closed flat-or-curling iron, twisting and securing each curl atop the head with large hair clips. Remove all clips and sprinkle Aveda Pure Abundance™ Hair Potion at the root, massaging into the scalp for added volume and matte texture. To finish the look, rake fingers through hair and mist with Aveda Air Control™ Hair Spray for volume and hold.”
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Where The Wild Things Are Fashion- fashiondevo
Black Chic The Hottest Pieces in Black - sale alert shopping
Wyclef Jean Does Timberland- fashion looks
Haircuts 2010- hairstyles 53
Mac Blush Swatches- addicted to lipstick
2009 Stila Holiday Collection- addicted to lipstick
Sonia Rykiel for H&M- the chic explosion
Fragrances and Perfumes for Fall and Winter Season- the sweetest aroma
Suri Cruise Looks Cute Wearing High Heels- real women wear heels
Guide To Hair Weave( Hair Weaving Tips )- hairstylenewsblog
Christian Louboutin To Design Barbie Dolls- fashion influencers
Los Premios MTV 2009 Best Dressed- who wore that
Taylor Momsen On Gossip Girl Set Rocks Studded Handbag- handbagstylenews
2009 Fall and 2010 Winter Nail Trend - Half Moon Manicure- makeup and stilettos
How Exfoliating Your Skin Regularly Can Do Wonders For Your Skin- glowingskincarenews
MAC Warm & Cozy Collection- addicted to lipstick
This Week's Hottest Shopping Deals Nov 2nd - Nov 8th- sales alert shopping
Ashley Tisdale Puerco Espin Photoshoot - teen trends and tips
Prom Hairstyles 2010- promstylingtips
Prom Makeup Trends 2010- promstylingtips
How to Have A Regular Workout Routine When You Have Asthma- fit and living life
Songs From Twilight ‘New Moon’ Soundtrack- teen trends and tips
How To Create A Twisted Updo- hairstyles 53
Best Clothing for Hourglass Figures- real women have curves blog
Bluefly's Hottest Holiday Dresses- sale alert shopping
Michael Kors Very Hollywood Fragrance- the sweetest aroma
Beauty Tips & Secrets from Fashion Designer Rachel Roy- imageandstylenewsblog
2009 Holiday Hairstyles, Makeup and Beauty Trends- imageandstylenews
Harajuku Lovers Site Gets A Winter Makeover- styles that work for you blog
2009 Top Christmas Toys, Gifts, and Presents for Kids- gossipy girlz
How To Do Kristen Stewart’s Makeup and Hairstyle- gossipy girlz
Pür Minerals Launches Holiday 2009- sales alert shopping
Basic Beauty Tips For Solving Acne Problems, Flyaways, and Finding The Right Foundation Color- glowingskincarenews
Emo and Goth Makeup Looks- addicted to lipstick
Carlos Falchi for Target- fashion looks
Paris Hilton Sunglass Collection With Gripping Eyewear- the chic explosion
Serena Williams Wears 3.1 Phillip Lim Beaded Silk Dress- who wore that
Anna Sui Spring/Summer 2010 Shoe Collection- real women wear heels
Sassy Short Haircuts and Hairstyles-hairstylenewsblog
Twilight Fashion From New Moon- imageandstylenews
Women and Their Love For Fragances and Perfume- the sweetest aroma
Winter Beauty Trends- makeup and stilettos
As many of you know I've been on the hunt for my HG foundation and while I found one Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation it's important to keep my options open. After all ladies love to have choices and foundation is no exception. My second favorite backup foundation is the new Sheer Matte in New Orleans, it's long lasting, highly pigmented, goes on smooth best applied with the Mac 187 brush or foundation brush and it keeps oil at bay for hours. I really love the finish, and the formula comes in all shades, and honestly I have never had a foundation match my complexion more closely then the New Orleans shade. Perfect! Along with the foundation I also picked up the New Orleans foundation powder to set my makeup for a more long lasting look.
From the Nars 2009 fall collection I couldn't help myself so I also grabbed the Tokaido express nail color ( which is the perfect fall purple) and Mekong eyeshadow. From the regular line I picked up stella lipgloss, and Mounia blush ( perfect for brown skin). You can see swatches below and if any of you are eying Nars blushes I'll be posting up pics from my whole collection soon. I have tons of Nars Blushes since they show up so well on my skin and last all day.
Product Photos ( Love The Nars Logo)
Pictures of The Foundation
Swatches of the Foundation ( Barley shows up since it blends in so well)
Swatches of Nail Polish Tokaido Express
Swatch of stella lipgloss
Swatches of Mekong eyeshadow and Mounia blush